Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Second Attempt - UBL Library Content subcommittee to beheld on Tuesday 5th November between 8 and 10 a.m California time

Sorry about the previous message - I have discovered a bug with my mail reader that meant a garbled message was sent last time (as it did last week as well!).  It wont happen again  :-[

Here is the correct Agenda.

The regular meeting of the UBL Library Content subcommittee will be held on Tuesday 5th November between 8 and 10 a.m California time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=11&day=05&hour=16&min=0

The numbers to call are:
954 797 0718 (international)
877 322 9648 (U.S.)
Participant code 956 824

Once again we shall run a MetMeeting in conjunction with this call.  For
access details consult the message:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200201/msg00032.html

It would be helpful if those using NetMeeting or VNC would connect 5 minutes
prior to the call.
IN ORDER TO CONDUCT A MEANINGFUL PEER REVIEW (see Item 4.)IT WILL BE NECESSARY FOR ALL THOSE PARTICIPATING IN THE DISCUSSION TO HAVE ACCESS TO THIS COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT.  PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE EFFECTIVELY PRIOR TO JOINING THE CALL.

The agenda will be:

1. Welcome from Chair and  appointment of Secretary to take minutes

2. Acceptance of previous minutes (from Oct 29th and Oct 22nd)
* Summary of meeting on 31st Oct (http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/admindocs/minutes31oct02.html)

3. Revised Work Plan
* Proposed schedule (see attached)
* Tentative Future Work Plan
   Dec 2002 Release LC 0p70, form Implementation SC,
              begin final public review of NDR
   Jan 2003 Release supporting materials, answer questions
	      from implementers, ramp up work on
              Context Methodology
   Feb 2003 Meet with X12, get input from X12 members
   Mar 2003 Process input received during review cycle
   May 2003 Roll out 1p00 at XML Europe 2003 (London)
              and release to OASIS standards process
   Jun 2003 OASIS review
   Jul 2003 OASIS vote
   Sep 2003 Transfer schemas to ?????

4. Release 0p70
* Peer Review of Normalized Model
    - Issues Raised
    - Disposition
    - Submission to QA team

5. QA Team report
* Scope Statement

6. Reports on status of other UBL subcommittees
   Tools and technique sc
   Naming and design rules sc

7. Reports on status of other related projects
   Core Component Technical Specs (Mike)
   Core Component Supplemental Documents (Sally)
   Ontology sub-group (Peter)
   X12 Reference Model for XML Design - http://www.x12.org/x12org/xmldesign/index.cfm (anyone?)

8. Other Business

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142