Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: [Packaging Team] Re: List of Release documents

Lisa,
  I don't think the latest & greatest are on the site yet.  I think we need to
discuss what we put up on the site and where.  Do we want a copy of every
document in the work (hidden) area?  Do we want the latest of each even in
draft format on the main doc page?  I have held of posting documents,
(maybe I should have just put them up) because I thought the group should
decide how we proceeded.  I seem to remember this being brought up, but never
resolved.

Cheers,
Bill

Mavis Cournane <mavis.cournane@cognitran.com>, ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org

> I am assuming all of the most up to date versions of these documents are on
the website?

> The NDR QA team will start doing a read through, I will report about this on
tomorrow's call.

> Lisa

require some other document that explains the perspective taken on the
procurement /trade document set viz a viz the transport document set)
>   * Methodology ( how the modeling works)
>   * Case Studies (sample instances, stylesheets and examples of how these
models can be applied and extended to other contexts)

>   We see the actual release comprising of....
>
>   * A set of XSD Schemas (normative)
>   * A spreadsheet of the document assemblies for each document type
>   * A UML Class diagram for each document type (views of the complete
normalised diagram)
>   * A UML Dependency diagram for each document type (views of the complete
normalised diagram)
>   * A spreadsheet of the complete normalised model
>   * A UML Class diagram of the complete normalised model
>   * A UML Dependency diagram of the complete normalised model
>
>   Of the supplementary documents, I suspect the latter (Case Studies) will be
the hardest to fit into our schedule.  It may be that we release these later (as
we did last time).

>   Can i suggest we set up time on tomorrow's LC call to arrange a schedule for
these supplementary documents?

>   lseaburg@midsouth.rr.com wrote:
>
>     We need to start putting together the list of release documents.
>
>     I have 4 people from the NDR SC that will help proofread and QA documents
as part of a joint team between the two SCs.  These people are:  Kurt Conrad,
Matt Gertner, Mike Grimley and myself.