Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Instances of the library

Title: Instances of the library

Hello all,

i made two instances. One from the global declared schema and the another from the local declared schema. The content was generated automatically by XML-Spy. But at this point, we can see that the global-element instance will be The interesting thing is, that the global-element instance is nearly 6 times bigger as the local-element instance. I got the same ratio by compressing (zip) his two instances. I attached all examples on to this mail.

I guess, it will have a serious negative effect, if we will generate very huge business messages. The biggest EDIFACT-Message, which I handled with, had 15 million positions.

Kind regards,

        Gunther

<<Order_Instance_Global.xml>> <<Order_Instance_Local.zip>> <<Order_Instance_Local.xml>> <<Order_Instance_Global.zip>>