Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Updated UBL Library --> shorter Tagnames wihtinBusiness Document s

Thank you, Gunther, for the latest package.

At 2003-01-24 19:03 +0100, Stuhec, Gunther wrote:
>Therefore, all business document schemas does have some global declared
>elements for BBIEs, like: Note, DeliveryDate, LanguageCode etc. My
>suggestion is that we put all this BBIEs into the spreadsheet of reusable
>types. This BBIEs must be defined in the spreadsheet under a dummy ABIE
>row. Otherwise, my perl-script doesn't recognize this BBIEs.
>
>If someone will doing this update in the reusable types spreadsheet,
>please do it as soon as possible, because a have an internet-connection
>until 4:00 pm, today. After than, I will be on the way back home. And I
>guess, I can connect into the Internet on Saturday.

Before I go and start making changes to my stylesheets, are the
modifications you describe above going to change the vocabulary at all, or
only change where the declarations are found in the schema files?  In other
words, if I go through the changes today for my test instances and
stylesheets, will the above modifications require me to make more changes
later in the weekend?

Without knowing the background of how these are created, the way I read the
above is that the vocabulary use will not change from this package, but I
just wanted to make sure because I'm not familiar with the history.

Thanks!

...................... Ken

--
Upcoming hands-on in-depth   Europe:         February 17-21, 2003
XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO     North America:      June 16-20, 2003

G. Ken Holman                mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.         http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0   +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                      Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                              Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-10-1              Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc