Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] FINAL versions of 0p70 Supplemental Instance Files

We did that on purpose to see if anyone was paying attention.  The filename
will be corrected on release.

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)
----- Forwarded by Marion A. Royal/MEB/CO/GSA/GOV on 02/12/2003 01:00 PM
-----

                    "G. Ken Holman"             To:     marion.royal@gsa.gov
                    <gkholman@CraneSoftwr       cc:
                    ights.com>                  Subject:     Re: [ubl-lcsc] FINAL versions of 0p70 Supplemental Instance
                                                 Files
                    02/12/2003 12:50 PM

Hi Marion!

At 2003-02-12 12:04 -0500, you wrote:
>The portion of the QA team that has been working on these files are now
>satisfied that they are ready to release.

One naming change was missed: the Office Order Response Simple filename
doesn't have the word "Instance" in the file name.

I've changed it in my local copy.

Thanks for your help!

........................... Ken

--
Upcoming hands-on in-depth   Europe:         February 17-21, 2003
XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO     North America:      June 16-20, 2003

G. Ken Holman                mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.         http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0   +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                      Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                              Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-10-1              Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/bc