Subject: Re: Input from eBES - EEG1 on the review of UBL 0P.70

Hello Freddy,

On behalf of the UBL TC, I would like to thank you and the members
of CEN/ISSS EEG1 for your contribution to the UBL 0.70 review.
Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

I am forwarding your message and the attached comment document to
the UBL Library Content Subcommittee for their consideration
during the UBL TC meeting this coming week in London.

Best regards,

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

From: "Devos Freddy" <F.De_Vos@eurofer.be>
To: "'Jon Bosak'" <Jon.Bosak@Sun.COM>, "'CRAWFORD, Mark'" <MCRAWFORD@lmi.org>
Cc: "'Michael Adcock'" <Michael.Adcock@apacs.org.uk>
Subject: Input from eBES - EEG1 on the review of UBL 0P.70
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:13:39 +0200

Dear Jon, Mark,

Thank you very much for having included CEN/ISSS in the public
review of the UBL 0p.70 schemas and we welcome your proposition to
submit the work as an input for the development of international
standards. Members of CEN/ISSS EEG1 Trade composed of Eurofer,
EAN/UCC, CIDX Europe, e-Business Standards Development and MKE
reviewed some of the documents and our comments are herewith
attached.

Due to other commitments of the EEG1 members, we were not able to
provide earlier our comments.  Being aware that we have pass the
end date for providing comments, we would like that our comments
are taken in consideration during the review planned next week.

Kind regards,

Freddy

EEG1-UBL review.doc