Subject: 0p70 issues index

Hi,

I've categorized all the comments now into functional groups
according to the categories we had originally defined.  Here is
the updated index - based on what Tim sent out last week with
the rest of the comment numbers added.  The full comment
spreadsheet to which these numbers refer has just been
posted to the lcsc web site.  I'm sure I have some of these
mis-categorized, so just let me know when you run into
something you don't believe belongs in a particular list
and I'll recategorize it.

Thanks,

-Anne

Title:
Editorial NDR Standards Alignment Analysis Modeling BIE CCT Application Context Tools and Techniques Samples Packaging Out of Scope Formatting Not an Issue
ANNE LISA/SUE SUE BILL/TIM TIM/BILL TIM LISA/SUE
TIM CHEE-KAI BILL/SUE MARION
MARION
6.1 - 1.1 5.8 3.7 3.6 3.3 19.1 g.2 1.1 11.1 11.2 5.7 11.2 5.3
6.2 3.5 1.2 9.2 3.8 n.30 3.4
i.2 1.2 11.2
19.1 c.1 5.4
6.3 13.1 1.3 9.3 4.1 n.31 7.3