Subject: Re: UBL 0.80 Distribution Package (phase one) is now available

I am sorry Garrett, I should have said something about this.

We would like to get the reviews complete by the next UBL Plenary which
is the week of July 28th.

The objective of that meeting is to decide at that meeting what goes
into UBL 1.0.

Because we see this as being interactive, we probably need a week prior
to the plenary to  consolidate our findings (and for travelling).

I have updated our schedule to best fit this (see attached).  The rows
of interest to your groups will be the yellow row and the green row
showing the interaction between UBL LC and your teams.  We can go
through and refine this on our Friday call.

phone: +618 93352228

0618skedLC.pdf