Subject: [ubl-lcsc] comments on models

Hi Folks

I've a couple of remarks:

1) in Party, we don't seem to have a clear place to put the party name - it would appear that the place for it is in Alternative Party Name, which seems a bit odd (in most cases 'alternative' will be redundant)

2) in Address, I thought it was decided at the face-to-face that there would be provision for those who can only provide non-structured address data by adding a multiple occurance non-structured address element

Bye for now

Steve