Subject: [ubl-lcsc][ubl-fpsc] first draft of updated examples

Greetings

Here are first drafts of 0.8 instance examples (just the ones, updated, which had already been released in 0.7 - others such as receipt advice are yet to do).

There were a few issues I had with the models which I have commented on in an earlier e-mail.

All the best

Stephen Green

UBL_0_8-3-1_UpdatedInstanceDrafts_01.zip