Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] UML class diagrams generated from draft 4

 we also have UML diagrams of the models created by me (by hand!) as
part of the design work.  over the next few days i will compare these
and let you know what i find.

meanwhile now is a good time to put you on notice for another release
package (1.0 Beta) which we want to finish by the November plenary.
 sometime in the next few weeks we would like to ask you to generate
another set of these diagrams.  is that OK?