Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [Packaging] Minutes to 3 Oct

| > * Maybe we could just have the regular zip file, if someone has problems
| >have them send $5 for a CD.
| >
| isn't that harder than just creating two different download packages?
|  one a total and one in fragments.

My concern after all the trouble we had uploading the one zip file
for 0.7 is that we don't create multiple headaches for Lisa.  I'd
like to suggest that we pick this up a couple of weeks after
release of 1.0 beta when we're sure that we won't need to make any
more changes or additions to the one zip file.

Jon