Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] UBL 1.0 beta: schema reusable: AdditionalStreetName annotation

Change noted.  Thanks Michael.

Tim, I'll modify the <ccts:DictionaryEntryName> in both
RepresentationTerms.xsd and CoreComponentTypes.xsd for the
complexType TextType to reflect your corrected value "Text. Type".

I don't see any regeneration of schemas necessary though,
since RepresentationTerms and CoreComponentTypes are 2 of the 4
manually crafted schema inputs and the changes are in the annotations
only.

In case there are further inputs sent in by schema validation
helpers/users, I'll hold on the waiting period further a little.

I'll send out another set of schema with these changes to this
list around 6:30am California Time.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML