Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Packaging done

Hiroshi,

the script has been replaced by the tool called UBL-ish.  In Appendix D it explains how to download both the script and the run-time application that it uses.

it may help to talk to Chin Chee-Kai (cheekai@softml.net) directly to get a feel for the way the rules have been applied.

do you intend to use a similar script for the Relax-NG generation?

PS we do intend to also have an updated perl script but that is not ready yet.

Hiroshi Naito wrote:
Mr. Lisa-Aeon,

I cannot find Perl script to generate XML Schema of UBL components
in that directory. Where is the current version of Perl script?

Thanks

Naito