Subject: UBL 1.0 Preparations1: reusable spreadsheet and it's content

Dear Tim,

please find attached a spreadsheet, which shows a list of globally defined
elements. These objects do not appear in the reusable spreadsheet. Please
help me, if I'm just thinking something wrong.

1. Many of them are used in more than one document.
Question: shouldn't these be in reusable?
2. Some of those that are only used in one document appear to be quite
generic elements which could potentially be used in more than one document
type
Question: shouldn't some of these also be in reusable?

Please could you confirm whether any changes should be made in this regard.

thanks

Michael

reuse1.xls