Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] pre-draft model for appraisal and initial change log

There's been some discussion about the best format for
 the work and publishing of the UBL 1.0 final release
spreadsheets. Here are two different examples of what
 seem to me to be roughly the concensus of how
spreadsheets combining UBL and TBG17 formats
might look.

[The first draft of the models are complete and use the
layout in Sample1. I hope these can be uploaded to the site, unless the layout should be changed, say to that of Sample2, which could take some more work first. There
may soon follow a draft 2 with the addition, hopefully,
of revised credit card detail entities]

Sample2 uses separate worksheets in one spreadsheet
and formulas in the second (TBG17) sheet reference
the relevant cells in the UBL 'master' worksheet. This
is a little more complex to produce the first time (i.e. to
produce the formulae). Both layouts allow the editing to
be done in the UBL area.

Note: as it is now, the TBG17 sheet would require
 manual adding of the first two columns if a new row is added.

I hope either of these might be easily input to the EF
 tool (as with UBLish) since they are very similar to
 the previously used UBL spreadsheet layouts.

All the best

Stephen Green

Samples of spreadsheet layouts.zip