Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Conclusion to Credit Card questions?

Tim

Perhaps in advance of the meeting I could ask whether
there was enough of a conclusion to the question
about the card type to decide how the model changes?

If we need two BIEs to identify either
1) a) Debit/Credit ('type of card'-A, call it what we will)
and b) provider ('type of card'-B, call it what we will)
or
2) a) Type of Debit Card
b) Type of Credit Card
[I wish a professor or the like would analyse all these
different modelling patterns!]
then
is it pattern 1) or 2)?
and
what do we call the BIEs?

Do we use what we already have as BIEs?

If so do we change
a) the names
and/or
b) the definitions

Or do we create one or two new BIEs?

If so do we still need to change the definitions and/or
names of the BIEs we have now?

Thanks

Steve