Subject: Re: AW: [ubl-lcsc] UBLish-generated (with edits) 1.0 draft 3 Schemas

Hello Michael,

You say you have been working with NDR version 'M', but version 'M' has
not been distributed yet by ndr.  We should work with rules that have
been distributed by ndr, rather than their internal versions.  The last
version that was distributed by ndr was in September - it is what is
included in the 1.0 Beta release.  Those are the agreed rules, so to
keep from having to redo your work I'd caution against using anything
that is not in that Beta version until ndr has distirbuted their update.
 NDR has said that there have been no changes to the rules since that
September version, only descriptive text, so you should be able to work
from the September version and still be aligned with the final ndr delivery.

Thanks,

-Anne