Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Comments on UBL-1.0beta from the Danish eCommerceWG

Thanks for you input - you did the right thing to send this to
ubl-comment.  OASIS treat these lists as a one-way input to a TC, so I
am replying privately and copying the UBL Library Content team on this
response.  You can address any follow up to our editor Bill Meadows
(bill.meadows@sun.com) and he will pass them on to the appropriate area.

The Library Content Subcommittee discussed your suggestions and  are in
agreement with the second item "Addition to AllowanceCharge of an Amount
element".  This will be incorporated into our models and schemas for the
1.0 production package.

However, we are unclear about the first item.  UBL already has
Invoice:InvoiceLine:OrderLineReference:BuyersLineID - we wondered if
that was equivalent to your BuyersReferenceID. We also have
Invoice:InvoiceLine:OrderLineReference:OrderReference:BuyersID to
identify a transaction at the Order level.

Perhaps you can provide an example of what this would be used for  to
clarify the meaning.