ubl-lsc message

Subject: [ubl-lsc] Urgent: regarding UBL Liaison SC telcon Friday (2002.05.31)

UBL LSC members,

I've run into a scheduling conflict with the Liaison Subcommittee
meeting we have set for Friday morning (5/31) that will require me
to leave the call after the first half hour and attempt to
continue participation from a mobile phone.  We have another
meeting set for a few days later in Minneapolis (6/5), so really
the basic reason for going ahead with the meeting Friday morning
will be to get some information (if we can) regarding the outcome
of last week's UN/CEFACT meeting in advance of organizational
discussions in Minneapolis; otherwise, it's probably not worth
holding the call.

Question: will someone (Sue? Nigel? Stuart?) be in a position to
give us a quick report on the new CEFACT organization Friday
morning?  If so, we'll make that the sole agenda item for this
call.  If not, we'll cancel it.

Jon