ubl-lsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-lsc] UBL Liaison SC agenda Friday 2 August 2002

> This code is not working.  Is the call still on?

Sorry you had a problem getting in.  I suspected that perhaps we
ran out of ports, but AT&T insists that (a) with "auto-port
expansion" you should have gotten in anyway, and (b) in any case,
an operator should have picked up your call to help you.  So they
say...

At any rate, I've expanded the number of reserved ports for the
LSC calls, so if that was the problem, it shouldn't happen again.

Jon