ubl-msc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-msc] UBL white paper v. 0.13

Jon,

I'm delighted with the doc at this point. A few minor quibbles:

- "A company that adopts one of these specification...": still a leading
space here.
- "Since these methodologies are general...": another leading space.
- I still think that the list of context drivers looks a little funky
without bullets. Maybe if we put it into two columns?

Otherwise it looks ready for prime time to me.

Matt