ubl-msc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-msc] Conferences in Asia Pacific

Jon, et. al.,

I recently received the following that might also be of interest.

/s/ kwc 2002.01.31 12:54

Date: 25 Jan 2002 05:08:48 -0000
To: List Member <conrad@sagebrushgroup.com>
From: "Open Conferences" <OpenConferences@lb.bcentral.com>
Subject: Open Publish 2002 - Call for Papers

Open Publish Asia Pacific 2002 Singapore ~ Sydney
Links Call for Papers Now Open Key Dates

Background
Call for Papers
Exhibiting
Registration
Sponsoring
Open Publish 2001
Contacts
About us

Open Publish is presented by Allette Systems in collaboration with IDEAlliance (USA), Eventus Consulting (Singapore) and BinaryThing.com

Sponsored and supported by:

Adobe Systems
ITSC Singapore
BinaryThing.com
Pention Media
IDEAlliance
Australian Printer
The Graphic Arts Services Association of Australia

Open Publish 2002 is the second annual conference for people interested in content design, creation, management, syndication and distribution across traditional and electronic media.

Last year's inaugural event at the Sydney Hilton Hotel brought together an unprecedented program of industry authorities from North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.

The enthusiastic response to our first conference has enabled us to expand our reach and establish events in Seattle, Washington and Singapore in addition to increasing the size and scope of our event in Sydney. More...

Who should attend?

Open Publish is for those who need to be informed about, and participate in, current trends and developments that effect the traditional and electronic publishing process. Our delegates are management and executive-level publishers, designers, developers, printers and decision-makers. More...

Call for Papers

We are now seeking presentations for Open Publish Singapore and Sydney from those with expertise in areas related to the design, creation, exchange, management and publishing of information in any media. More...
Submission deadlines

What's on the program?

While the program is still being finalised, some of the areas of interest this year include paper and web composition technologies such as PDF, XML, SGML and HTML; developments in traditional pre-press technology such as PDF separations and workflows; Digital Rights Management and intellectual property issues; eBooks, wireless and mobile publishing solutions.

Tutorials

The conference includes a day of longer, classroom-style tutorials which attract a separate fee for attendance. We are now accepting submissions for full-day or half-day tutorial sessions on any area related to the conference.

Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities

The conference is a concentrated event and an excellent opportunity to market to those who truly make decisions. Our exhibition area provides unique access to those in the business of designing, creating and publishing information across media, across enterprises, across devices. More...

Not spamming, waving. You have received this message because you have attended other Allette Systems or IDEAlliance events or courses.

Not for you?

January 31, 2002
Submission deadline, Singapore.

March 15, 2002
Submission deadline, Sydney.

April 15, 2002
Final presentations due, Singapore.

May 15, 2002
Final presentations due, Sydney

May 21 - 23
Open Publish Singapore

July 29 - August 1
Open Publish Sydney

Copyright 2002 • Allette Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd • All rights reserved • General enquiriesWebmaster
Allette Systems • Level 2, 73 Union St, Pyrmont NSW 2009 • Tel. +61 (02) 9660 8866 • Fax. +61 (02) 9660 886