ubl-msc message

Subject: [ubl-msc] UBL logo: third try

OK, here's another reworked version of the UBL logo, done in light
of the comments by Kurt Conrad (not all the suggestions were
accepted, but all were tried).  Below I've included the original
art in Adobe Illustrator format for anyone who wants to work with
this further; a version called "logo-lg.pdf" that I think works
better at large sizes; and a simpler version called "logo-sm.pdf"
that I think works better at smaller sizes.

Are we there yet?

Jon

ver1.ai

logo-lg.pdf