ubl-msc message

Subject: [ubl-msc] Availability for MSC meeting Thursday 6 June 2002

This message is for members of the UBL Marketing Committee present
at the meeting in Minneapolis, in particular for Ray, Eve, Sue,
and Mark.

We will be meeting sometime on Thursday 6 June that I have to work
out based on talks yet to be scheduled with X12 officers.  So
please send me (off the list) some indication of your availability
Thursday so that I can try to work this out to best advantage.

Jon