Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] First cut on Design Document

Title: First cut on Design Document

Greetings,

The attached file contains my first cut on the design document outline with cut and paste of various discussions.  It was rather difficult to put together from the many inputs we had, and in many cases it was hard to decide where to best place a topic (especially between Chapters 6 (intended to be more structure) and 7 (intended to be more syntax specific) since the input documents do not necessarily agree.  Please feel free to provide comments and suggestions. Our goal is a good design document, and I am thick skinned and have no pride of authorship, so don't hold back.

Mark

XML Design Rules Document.doc