Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Documenting our choice of XSD

I don't see why 5.1 #2 cannot serve this purpose. I don't see any
qualitative difference and it is a General Rule type of statement. Also by
putting it there it becomes a statement of fact with no expectation for a
rationale.

Mavis

CSW Informatics Ltd
4240 Nash Court
Oxford Business Park South
Oxford
OX4 2RU
Tel: +44/0 1865 337400  Fax: +44/0 1865 337433
Web: http://www.cswinformatics.com

"CSW Informatics delivers high quality consultancy and
training services, to assist our customers in meeting their
requirements for innovative information management
solutions using the most appropriate technologies,
products and software systems"

Legal Disclaimer: http://www.csw.co.uk/disclaimer.htm