Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Schema Design Flow

Title: Schema Design Flow

To all,

I have noticed that as we discuss the various features of schema, we seem to struggle at times to remember which features are compatible, at least I know that I certainly do.  To help me keep it all straight, I asked two of my developers - Joe Chiusano and Jessica Glace - to put together a flowchart that shows all the interdependencies of the various features.  Although they are still just getting started on this, I wanted to share with you what they have done so far since it seems to apply to our discussions, and may also be something we want to put in our design document.

Mark

<<SchemaDesignFlow.pdf>>

SchemaDesignFlow.pdf