Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 6 February 2002 UBL NDR meeting

At 10:16 PM 2/5/02 -0800, Mike Rawlins wrote:
>I can't be on the call tomorrow due to conflicts with X12.  Even though
>I've not been
>able to respond to the code list discussion (yet) because of X12, I am
>still very
>interested in it and created the original paper.  If there's any way we
>can do it I
>would prefer that we wait until next week to discuss that topic.

As code lists were one of the few high-priority items we selected at the
last F2F, I think we can't afford to not discuss it this week (assuming we
get a good turnout for the telecon).  However, my proposed schedule is to
discuss the issues today and try to decide the issues next time (with
continuing email discussions), so hopefully this will allow you to
participate somewhat fully.

         Eve