Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Draft X12 XML Reference Model

Folks,

Looks like y'all were plenty busy in Barcelona!  I hope to have time to
catch up on what you've been doing.   In the mean time, as promised I
attach the publicly released draft of X12C's technical report on an XML
reference model.  You will note that we still have a lot of work to do,
but most of what is in the draft is fairly stable.

Our plans at this point are to move toward approval of the final version
of the report at X12's June meeting.   There will be other documents and
standards coming out of X12 based on this, and changes are now being
planned to X12's procedures to support the model.  My personal opinion
is that it will probably still be another year or so before X12 has any
approved, standard messages in XML syntax.

I've given up hope for convergence, but am still aiming to minimize
divergence.

Cheers,

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com