Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Minutes for 22 May 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

Minutes for 22 May 2002 UBL NDR SC meeting

1. Roll call (quorum is 8)
     * Bill Burcham         YES
     * Mavis Cournane       YES
     * Mark Crawford        YES (joined y:05)
     * Fabrice Desré
     * Matt Gertner
     * Arofan Gregory       YES (joined y:05)
     * Jessica Glace        YES
     * Eduardo Gutentag     YES
     * John Larmouth
     * Eve Maler            YES
     * Sue Probert          YES (joined y:05)
     * Lisa Seaburg         YES
     * Gunther Stuhec
     * Paul Thorpe          YES

    Quorum not reached as of x:08; we proceeded informally.  Quorum
    reached y:05.

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meeting

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200205/msg00011.html
    Accepted.

3. Adoption of agenda
    Adopted with addition of 4a and 4b below.

4. Status review

    Mavis: