Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] [Fwd: FW: [oagis-users] UserArea Extensions forVersion 8.0]

Bzzzzt, bit brain meltdown over here: is the following assertion true?

"You can add as many elements to a UserArea, just so long as..."

I know it's true if the only criterion is well-formedness, but what about
validation? Are they going only for the first? (I'm assuming of course that
UserArea is NOT defined in the schema as having ANY as the content model).