Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Moving our telecon time slightly

In this week's NDR SC meeting, the topic of moving our telecon time slot
was brought up.  It has been proposed that we shift it a half hour
later, so that we would meet from x:30 to z:30 rather than x:00 to z:00
(so to speak :-).  For example, since we traditionally don't have a
telecon the week after a F2F, the next meeting would be Wednesday, 19
June 2002, at 11:30am-1:30pm Eastern Daylight Time, or as follows in
your own time zone:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=06&day=19&hour=15&min=30&sec=0

This got general assent by the people present at the meeting; even
though it's not perfect, it's a bit better than the original schedule.
Will those who were *not* present at the meeting please send me private
mail letting me know what they think of this idea?

(Note that regardless of whether we make this change, the dial-in number
definitely will change.  Take note of this in the agenda that I
eventually send...)

Thanks,

	Eve