Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] NDR Document Comments/Suggestions

Greetings,

A few relatively minor comments/suggestions on the NDR document (a couple that I mentioned previously, but were never addressed):

    Lines 420-422: Might we want to clarify that <GoodsDeliveryDate> could also be truncated to <DeliveryDate> to indicate that the Object Class (as a Qualifier) is optional in certain contexts?

    Lines 696-698 (Section 7.1.1): Because XML Schema allows for three different representations of time, should we specify which one to use, in accordance with our Guiding Principle of Standardization? I recommend the Canonical form (i.e. Time zone adjustment is not allowed. Time given is GMT, specified by trailing 'z'.)

    Lines 699-700 (Section 7.1.2): Because XML Schema allows truncation by omitting '0' values, might we want to limit the truncation to the trailing '0's? My reason for suggesting this is that, when parsing the string, omitting non-trailing 0 values would require 'read-ahead' to determine which period of time the value applies to.

Thank You,
Mike Grimley