Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] tomorrow's call

You can still use my "reservationless" number if you want; it's the
number we used for the last few months.  I plan to call in, so if you're
amenable to using that number, I can use my host code to activate the
call in case one of the co-chairs doesn't use it.  This number is:

      Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 422 7141
      International access/caller-paid  +1 334 832 4208
      Participant code                  242-630

As for agenda items...  I wouldn't mind discussing the local vs. global
problem! :-)

	Eve

Mavis Cournane wrote:
> Dear all
> I am still awaiting dial in details for our call. It will be for 1hr only
> beginning at 4:30PM GMT. I am also still finalizing the agenda. For this
> purpose it would be useful if you could let me know whether you can make this
> 1hr call. Additionally, if anyone wishes to submit items for the agenda
> tomorrow please do so.
>
> You will hopefully hear from me soon.
>
> Regards
> Mavis

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com