Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Release Note Wording: Extensions and Ur

I agree with Eve, we did discuss this and all present at that
time reached consensus. Of course you can request that the discussion
be reopened, but I think saying "until we've debated the pros/cons..."
implies that we haven't debated this, but we have.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442