Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] R13 contradiction

Let me correct what i think is a misconception that has led to a
spurious debate.

The problem the LC had with the documentation is not a 'bug' - it has
nothing to do with the perl-script generation of schemas.

it is a logical problem.  If we want to gloablly refernce things called
"ID"  when we have many different uses of "ID" - we have to have a way
of saying which "ID" we are talking about.  if we had a schema that said
"ref=ID"  is it Party.ID or Transport Equipment Seal.ID ??

How else but by saying "Ref=PartyID" or "ref=TransportEquipmentSealID"?

Dont caste off this as a perl-script bug - it is a side-effect of the
global referencing rule.

If it is a freakish nightmare - show us what it should be.

--
regards
tim mcgrath