Subject: Draft paper of common core components

Title: Draft paper of common core components

Hello all,

I made some changes in my draft paper: common core components. I restructured all the tables and defined the dictionary entry name. It will be very useful, if we're finalizing our first draft version until the next Face-to-Face meeting, because it should be the basis of our schemas.

Kind regards,

        Gunther

<<draft-stuhec-ccc-06.zip>>

draft-stuhec-ccc-06.zip