Subject: Common Core Components - last call for 0p80!

Gunther (and Garrett)

Over the next 10 days the Library Content team will be finalizing the
spreadsheets/models for UBL 0p80 release.  To do this we need to decide
what 'types' the BBIE we define will be.  You may not have realized it,
but this puts your Common Core Components position paper in the critical
path for LC's work.

We did want to utilize the new set of Common Core  Components in this
release BUT unless we get a clear direction on this in the next few days
we have only two choices...

1. retain the current CC Types we have already (which I think, from your
comments, makes us non-CCTS compliant??)
2. identify what are probable Common Core Components from your draft
paper (we are reluctant to do this without authority from NDR)

So the bottom line is, we urgently need an answer about the state of
this work, specifically when (or if) it will be completed.  Even if your
answer is "we don't know", please confirm your intentions.

--
regards
tim mcgrath