Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Fw: [ubl-lcsc] ccts Annotation Structure (fwd)

I am on vacation throughout July. Could someone else take up
my part in this dialogue? I don't want to let it hanging in
the air, these are important questions (though I wish we didn't
have to continue revisiting...) but I don't think answering
them really corresponds to what one should be doing while on
vacation...

Thanks!

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442