Subject: Code list discussion

A task group appointed to look into the status of our code list
proposal will be meeting 8 a.m. tomorrow (Montreal time) in the
LCSC room, now St. Pierre, which means that a call will be open on
the main UBL call-in number as soon as we can get it going in the
morning.  See slide titled "code lists" in today's TC notes.

Jon