Subject: NDR Target Audience Change?

Greetings,

(For those who read the previous posting, I apologize. It occurred to me that, because it was a response to the agenda announcement, many of you may not have bothered to read it.)

When did our target audience change from:

	This specification documents the rules and guidelines for the naming and design of XML components for the UBL library.
	(wd-ublndrsc-ndrdoc-22)
to:

	Our first primary target audience includes those developing XML from ebXML Core Components.
	Our second target audience is all other XML Schema developers.
	(wd-ublndrsc-ndrdoc-V1pt0Drafta)

Was this discussed in Montreal?

Thanks,
Mike Grimley