Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Groups - UBL-SchemaDoc-1.0-alpha-draft-12.zip upl oaded

Yes, thanks, Bill (Burcham).  This is a bug, indeed, not a
feature.

A quick fix is to replace all strings of "C:\Work\UBL\html-dir\"
with "" (empty string) in the file "index.html" and re-save it.

I'll generate another archive that has this fixed for completeness.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML