Subject: Minutes for 29 October

1.  Roll call and welcome from the chair (Lisa)
Attended:  Mike Grimley, Lisa Seaburg, Jessica Glace, Anne Hendry, Sue
Probert, Steven Green,

Regrets:  Paul Thorpe, Eduardo Gutentag, Mavis Cournane, Mark Crawford, Jim
Wilson

2.  Issue with the Schema Draft 12.

       There was question about the following rules and how they are being
implmented:

       Rule ELN1 and ELN2, ELN2 is not in the LCSC Schema draft 12.  I asked
them on the call Tuesday and they have asked for two things.  Why do we need
this?  and what should it look like?  Can we put together an example for
them.

       [CTD4] Every CCTS:ABIE xsd:complexType definition content model MUST
use the xsd:sequence element with appropriate global element references, or
local element declarations in the case of ID and Code, to reflect each
property of its class as defined in the corresponding UBL model.
       [CTD5] Every CCTS:BBIE xsd:complexType definition content model MUST
use the xsd:simpleContent element.
       [CTD6] Every CCTS:BBIE ComplexType content model xsd:simpleContent
element MUST consist of an  xsd:extension element.
       [CTD7] Every CCTS:BBIE xsd:complexType content model xsd:extension
element MUST use the xsd:base attribute to define the basis of each primary
or secondary representation term.

NDRSC:  We agree they are doing this correctly, because the BBIE's are based
on the CCTs, which are built according to the rules.  The only divergence
from this is the DateTimeType.

SP:  Do we need to build the general rule saying that if there is an XSD
type that can be directly used as a CCT then it can be built as the CCT?

SG:  STD1 does allow for a named simpleType.

AI:  Steven will send out an email to LCSC clearing this up.

3.  Scheduling Review:

Week 2 (10/24) NDR Doc is still in editing phase, we have partial draft
available. (We are behind)
Week 1 (10/31) NDR Doc, we need final document to review.  We also need to
make decision on ELN2.  Spend some time on next weeks agenda.  (We are
behind)
Week 0 (11/7) Spend the week in SF getting the document ready

4. Agenda for Face to Face in San Francisco

    Monday: afternoon breakout sessions, we only have 1/2 hour for
scheduling discussion.

    Tuesday: 9 - 12 breakout sessions dedicated to final NDR document
editing and proofreading.  Also analysis of schema and review of how the
rules are used.  There are presentations scheduled during this time, I am
strongly recommending we stay in our NDRSC meeting and work on the NDR
document.  Our priority during this meeting is to get out the NDR Document.

    Wednesday: breakout sessions dedicated to final NDR document editing and
proofreading.  Also analysis of schema and review of how the rules are used.

    Thursday: breakout sessions dedicated to final NDR document editing and
proofreading.  Also analysis of schema and review of how the rules are used.

    Friday:

5.  AOB

6. Adjourned at 10:55am
Next meeting is Face to Face in San Francisco, see ya'll Monday.

Lisa Seaburg
AEON Consulting
Website: http://www.aeon-llc.com
Email:  lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
Alternative Email: xcblgeek@yahoo.com
Phone: 662-562-7676
Cellphone: 662-501-7676

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."
                       -Katharine Hepburn
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Seaburg;Lisa
FN:Lisa Seaburg (E-mail)
ORG:Aeon LLC
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(662) 562-7676
ADR;WORK:;;;Senatobia;MS;38668;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Senatobia, MS 38668=0D=0AUSA
URL;WORK:http://www.aeon-llc.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
REV:20031029T165921Z
END:VCARD