ubl-payfin message

Subject: Payment Remittance

Hello PayFin,

I have prepared a small internal document on the payment remittance topic in order to review again the actual ISO20022 relevant messages along with the UBL RemittanceAdvice.

Most of this information cames from the legacy UBL FIRTG task group, but I have provided more details.

I provided a brief introduction and evidenced the external remittance with two use cases (Creditor Reference and Remit Reference) and different Clearing & Settlement situations.

I would appreciate your comments.

It could be the base for a PayFin specification.

--

Best regards

Roberto Cisternino
e-Business Consultant, JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino

OASIS Member | UBL ITLSC, Chair |
P.IVA IT01290640117 | C.F. CSTRRT68M06E463H |

roberto.cisternino@javest.com http://www.javest.com |
Mobile:  +39 328 2148123 | Skype: roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc | Via Europa 33/F 19020 Follo, La Spezia, Italy