ubl-pre-award message

Subject: Minutes of UBL Pre-award SC call 27. May 2016 16.00 CEST

Minutes of UBL Pre-award SC call 27. May 2016  16.00 CEST

 ATTENDANCE

   Oriol Bausa

   G. Ken Holman

   Ole Madsen (convener)

Solutions:

Encryption:

We will work for a generic Encryption solution used with URI or not – that also can be used in UBL-CallForTenders

  <EncryptionCertificate>https://www.digst.dk/udbud/NemID.cer</EncryptionCertificate>

  <EncryptionCertificatePathChain>https://www.trust2408/certPaths/Trust2408_issuingCA12_chain.p7c</EncryptionCertificatePathChain>

<SymmetricAlgorithm>

<SymmetricAlgorithmOID>2.16.840.1.101.3.4.1.2</SymmetricAlgorithmOID>

<SymmetricAlgorithmOID>2.16.840.1.101.3.4.1.42</SymmetricAlgorithmOID>

</SymmetricAlgorithm>

  <EncryptionMessageFormat>1.2.840.113549.1.9.16.0.1</EncryptionMessageFormat>

New documenttypes in UBL 2.2

UBL-ExpressionOfInterestConfirmation-Pre-award

OK

UBL-ExpressionOfInterest-Pre-award

Economic operator type code in BII has no element in UBL: Add type of the economic operator, used for statistical purposes: sme, group of economic operators (joint venture, consortium or other)

UBL-TenderingQuestion-Pre-award

BII Contains a reference to the lot that UBL does not have. We add a reference to the Lot

UBL-TenderingAnswer-Pre-award

BII Contains a reference to the lot that UBL does not have. We add a reference to the Lot

UBL-TenderStatusInquiry-Pre-award

OK

UBL-TenderStatus-Pre-award

Added  TenderRecipient Party and Document Provider Party

UBL-TenderWithdrawal-Pre-award

OK

UBL-UnawardedNotification-Pre-award

Change SenderParty to Contracting Party

Change ReceiverParty to EconomicOperator Party

UBL-UnsubscribeFromProcedureConfirmation-Pre-award

OK

UBL-UnsubscribeFromProcedure-Pre-award

Economic operator type code in BII has no element in UBL: The type of the economic operator, used for statistical purposes: sme, group of economic operators (joint venture, consortium or other). We will work on this hierarchy.

UBL-TenderContract-Pre-award

OK

UBL-QualificationApplicationRequest-Pre-award

Changed the structure. Added Criterion Requirement Group instead of Criterion Requirement in Criterion class.

Added Criterion Requirement Group as a recursive class inside CriterionRequirement Group.

Removed PeriodTypeCode and PeriodTypeDescription and added a ApplicablePeriod class

Removed CriterionResponse form CriterionRequirement

Removed Event class from CriterionRequirement.

Removed CriterionFulfillment   class from the library

Class ResponseValue redone.

UBL-QualificationApplicationResponse-Pre-award

Economic Operator RoleCode should not be a BBIE in the root but a property on the Economic Operator Party as in the other documents.

Added CriterionRequirementResponse as a 0..n class in the Response document.

UBL-AwardedNotification-Pre-award

Change SenderParty to Contracting Party

Change ReceiverParty to EconomicOperator Party

Added TenderResult. Award Identifier in TenderResult class.

UBL-TenderReceipt

OK

Work on changes to eNotification: (Pending)

UBL-PriorInformationNotice-Pre-award

UBL-ContractNotice-Pre-award

UBL-ContractAwardNotice-Pre-award

We will handle Ontology as UBL Extension.

Plan to have a new set of UBL XML Schemas in beginning of week 22.

Venlig hilsen/Best Regards

Ole Madsen

T   +45 4090 6064
M  +45 2331 3133