ubl-pre-award message

Subject: Updated Pre-award artefacts ZIP and mounted skeleton tool

Fellow UBL Pre-award SC members,

I noted that the earlier ZIP file for Pre-award artefacts is missing the HTML report files reflecting the proposed changes. Please find an updated ZIP (with no changes to the schemas) here:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=60532

I have also created a version of my Crane UBL Skeleton tool for the Pre-award proposed artefacts linked from here:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/Crane-UBL-Skeleton/index.htm

Now with the just-announced UBL Framework for oXygenXML one can paste the skeleton into the editor and the editor will guide you in making it complete.

Please let me know (off list) if you have any questions.

--
UBL introduction lecture - Exchange Summit - Orlando, FL - 2017-04-24 |
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |