ubl-pre-award message

Subject: Changes while incorporating constructs

Fellow UBL Pre-award members,

While incorporating the PA06 changes into CSD02, I have made the following adjustment:

(1) - changed definition for new: Response Value. Response URI. Identifier

  from: A URI to the response
  to: A URI value used as a reply to the criterion requirement.

Otherwise, I think CSD02 WD02 now matches CSD02WD02PA06:

Library: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bisru_h_RAZJMJG8mN5_1067sfQvQNDPnkRNjl4vbGw/edit Documents: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zMZNuEhGhH0Tdgs80AANnlS2tvC0abruB4htWP0Y_3c/edit

Please advise if I have made any mistakes or unacceptable changes. I will be doing more integrity tests on Monday.

Thanks!

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |