Subject: Re: SV: [ubl-psc] Rationalizing Related Document, Billing Documentan d Document Reference.

I hope this helps.

Note that i worked it from a version on draft 9 spreadsheets (so i could
use the formula)  so there may be later changes not included in this model.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/

UBL-DocumentReference-2.0-20051206.xls