Subject: Tax Representative

Title: Tax Representative
Sylvia

Please can you liaise with the TaxXML group regarding:
  1. how Tax Representative Party should be treated in UBL 2.0
    1. we are simply unsure how to handle this and, according to Freddy, this is an issue with 2.0.  We also know that it has EU invoicing directive implications.
  2. why Tax Category ID should be mandatory in UBL 2.0
    1. we were informed of this by the TaxXML group, it’s been raised as an issue and we don’t know the answer.

Cheers, Mark

Mark Leitch
Director - Tritorr Ltd
Tel.:   +44 1932 821112